1. Nutrient-Rich: Wild honey contains antioxidants, enzymes, and minerals that are good to general health.
2. Aids Digestion: Himachal Pradesh wild honey contains natural enzymes that promote digestion and prevent digestive disorders such as constipation and bloating.
3. Immune Booster: Due to its antibacterial and antifungal qualities, wild honey is a natural immune booster. It aids in the battle against infections and allergies.
4. Wild honey is a natural cough suppressant that has been used for ages to soothe sore throats and treat coughs and colds.
5. Supports Wound Healing: Antibacterial compounds in wild honey aid in wound healing. It can be administered topically to cuts, burns, and other wounds to hasten healing.
6. Wild honey is a natural moisturiser that helps to keep skin and hair healthy and nourished. It can also be used to treat acne, eczema, and other skin disorders.
7. Energy: Wild honey is a natural supply of carbohydrates, which the body uses to produce energy. It is a natural sweetener and a healthy alternative to manufactured sugar.
HOW TO USE
Honey is a versatile ingredient that can be used in various ways. It can be used as a natural sweetener or as a substitute for sugar. It can be used as a face mask to moisturize and soothe the skin. It can be mixed with lemon and warm water to relieve sore throats.
If not using, refrigerate.
Store in a cool dry place
If seal broken, spoilt
Return within 15 days of odering along with the opening video
BEFORE OPENING EXPIRY
AFTER OPENING EXPIRY