Shipping & Delivery Policy*
- Depending on product, packaging, size, capacity, form and other factors, shipping and handling rates can vary. At the time of check-out, the shipping and handling charges are issued and customers will know about this before making payments.
Your order will be shipped to you through your third-party courier via Registered Post (India Post). Each individual order will be shipped as a separate order and cannot be combined.
- Typically, Order will be shipped within 24hrs after receving order.
- While ordering products, you must enter the shipping details correctly. Delay in delivery due to wrong details will be the sole responsibility of customer only.
- We cannot guarantee delivery times, including due to reasons beyond our control. All delivery estimations are provided based on general data available to public.
- Our courier partners deliver on working days, excluding Public Holidays.
- Orders that are placed on late weekend i.e. on Saturday post 3:00 pm will be dispatched on Monday or on Next Working day.
- You will be notified by email as and when your product is dispatched from our warehouse.
- Delivery might get delayed during the festival month, due to several reasons like shortage of stock, overloaded shipments for delivery.
Refunds will be handled in accordance with our Cancellation & Refund Policy.
RISK OF LOSS
*Our Shipping & Delivery policy changes from time to time depending upon logistic partner. You are advised to visit pahadzaika.com to stay updated.