- Hand knitted – Merino Wool
- These unisex socks were lovingly handknitted by the women artisans of the Himalayan Haat family from Kullu, Himachal Pradesh.
- The socks are made in handspun indigenous Himalayan Merino wool.
- The intricate colourful pattern is knit in cashmilon.
- These woollen socks are knitted in German style which was introduced to Himachal by enthusiastic Moravian ladies in 1862. The Moravians were Christian Protestant Missionaries from Germany. Their wives opened knitting schools in Lahaul & Kinnaur (H.P.) for local women and taught them to knit woollen socks in German style. Care: Wash with normal water