Hibiscus – Black Grape Tea
This delicious tangy tea with ingredients like Hibiscus and Black grape gives a punch to your tongue complemented by refreshing Malta orange zest sourced straight from the foothills of Himalaya gives the much needed vitamin c, blended with fine green tea and chamomile flower, which can be enjoyed hot or as ice tea. The liquor has wine hues with tangy and fruity notes.
- Rich in vitamins
Hibiscus, Black Grape, Chamomile, Green Tea, Malta Orange zest
- Aroma: Sweet floral
- Taste: Fruity, Tangy with floral undertones
- Take 1 teaspoon of tea leaves in a cup(200ml/6.7 oz.) pour hot water and cover the cup for 3-5 minutes
- Stir and enjoy hot cup of tea
- Take 1-2 tablespoon of tea leaves and add 2 or more cup of water in a lidded jar
- Shake the jar to make sure all the tea is saturated
- Place it in refrigerator or a cool place for at least 2 hours and Enjoy!
TIME OF DAY
- Day or evening
- Very low
There are no reviews yet.