Orange Red Tea – 50g
- About pride of Himalaya-pride of Himalaya brings you teas and herbs from the Himalayan foothills of munsiyari and other high mountains of Uttarakhand. Pride of Himalaya teas & herbs are grown in the purest form of air, water and soil. These high mountain teas and herbs are natural, organic, healthy and tasty.
- Health benefits -orange red tea has powerful anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral properties that boost your body’s immunity, help in weight loss, and may support digestion. A powerful blend of Himalayan orange peel, hibiscus, lemongrass, and stevia leaves is a healthy combination of red tea. All these herbs may help in improving metabolism, reducing calorie intake, fast digestion, speeding up the healing of a cold or flu, and maintaining a level of sugar and cholesterol.
- Promise 100% natural ingredients, no dust top grade leaves and herbs, no artificial colour, sugar and oil. Amazing taste.
- How to prepare tea -boil the water at a high temperature and switch off the heat once the water starts boiling. Take one large teaspoon of pride of Himalaya tea for one cup and place it in boiling water. Cover the pot and keep the tea leaves in hot water for 2 minutes. Filtrate and serve a healthy sip of hibiscus orange red tea.
- Package Content: 50 Gm of Orange Red Tea
- Brand PRIDE OF HIMALAYA
- Form Loose